"Prosecutor Palazzi has opened a case on Giaccherini for holding a banner saying "Put Il Gol Di Muntari in your a**" in Scudetto celebrations" (which btw was given to him by a fan)
so, this is offensive, okay… then what about zeman calling abete the eneny of football, or signing a t-shirt “odio la Juve” written on it?
what about the Heysel chants/banners from fiorentina, napoli, and inter fans?!!??
of course FIGC/Palazzi does not have an agenda against JUVENTUS! it’s just us, paranoid juventini…
- arkyy likes this
- devth-rvy likes this
- dolefullydesired reblogged this from la-vecchia-signora and added:
- gigisbobbypins likes this
- ilovearsenal122 likes this
- garnetyuna likes this
- neovalkinginthenorth likes this
- ma-rtina likes this
- juvetiamo1897 reblogged this from la-vecchia-signora and added:
- ma-ranello likes this
- la-vecchia-signora posted this